Strategy for daily survival when interacting with people who do not understand your gift e.g. rationals & co.:
By Julia Noyel
Are you a highly sensitive person and you often feel rejected?
How to survive as a highly sensitive person in a world that does not always understand to which degree we can feel emotions and how much we are suffering from our sensitivity because nobody has taught us what to do about it? Do you feel often rejected, because you are different? In this article, you will find some tips and ideas about how to better face everyday situations with others as a highly sensitive person.
I know how you feel! You want that people finally start telling you how beautiful you are, I mean you and your sensitivity! The thing is, it really comes this moment you are craving for. If you are desperate here you often find tips, strategies
Are you a highly sensitive person and you often feel rejected and you tried the below tips?
On the internet, you often find tips and strategies for daily survival as a highly sensitive person when interacting with people who do not understand your gift. And to be honest I published them, too, such as:
1. Accept that your perceptions, your tastes are different. Teasing may displease you, the other does not have the same sensitivity, did not think, does not live in your world.
2. Try humor (first degree). Humor is a great way to relax the situation. Kidding. Thus, you will be less serious and this will help you talk about issues that concern you in a lighter way.
3. Use non-violent communication. I know, when you feel hurt or misunderstood, emotions can ride like a storm and feel strong in your body. Instead of saying, “you gave me …” say “I feel uncomfortable because I need …” Talk about yourself and how you feel.
Stay true to yourself.
4. Especially do not harden you, because you may cut yourself off from your emotions which can have a negative impact on your health and well being. Rest assured, you are not too nice for this world. You have values that are good values that make the world more loving and caring. The world needs people like us.
5. Make meditation, yoga, or relaxation.
Sounds nice, doesn’t it? However after studied the topic for years now and being highly sensitive, too, I believe this will not allow you deep permanent change.
Giving you this kind of tips for highly sensitives is like giving you medicine, it might treat the symptoms however not solve the cause. From my experience, the only thing that works is getting to the roots. If you regularly meet people who reject you, it is because something in your subconscious mind or in your body attracts this kind of situation and it has very good reasons for it. You are vibrating rejection! Situations might remind you of past events and cause strong feelings. If you have trouble controlling it, I reassure you that’s normal.
From my point of view and experience what really works in the long term is to learn tools to build inner SUBSTANCE and to work on an energetical level to cleanse your SUBSTANCE. Once you have done this cleansed & build inner Substance you can be different and happy, healthy & successful, you will be self-confident as a highly sensitive and love who you are and people will stop rejecting you!
So here you will find some tips that changed my life, and I believe yours, too:
1. Work on building inner SUBSTANCE, and set a solid foundation for leading a happy, healthy & successful life, increasing your self-esteem & self-confidence. Check out my training program on how to build inner SUBSTANCE.
2. Clean your inner substance. This completely changed my life and finally allowed me to get control over my strong emotions, pain, relationship, and family pattern.
3. Use affirmations, while building and cleansing your inner SUBSTANCE, repeat to yourself several times a day
that you are ok how you are by using positive affirmations. Check out my free subliminal videos.
Take your time, it takes small steps. Do not give up! Be patient.
As a highly sensitive person you like harmonious and warm environments and situations, you love beauty. You are very receptive to negative waves or a non-harmonious atmosphere. You need to be loved. Assume these needs! They are human, however, it is also important to accept that people are different, and we cannot control the behavior and words of other people. From my experience, you might feel much better when instead of searching for people who accept you, you work on accepting yourself and work on taking responsibility for your own emotions and situations that happen in your life. I would love to support you!